Digital Stream Lead - Agile
- Job Ref: 3017
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Contract
Our client a global consulting company are currently looking for an experienced Digital Stream Lead - Agile for a 12 months contract to join a Digital project. The role will be based in Dublin.
You will work in managing and delivering the application stack for Digital project using the Agile methodology for Workforce management.
What you will do on a daily basis?
- You will be Leading a team of 10 people onsite and offshore
- You will work with the project stakeholders to define the overall project scope and understanding, monitor, control and report performance to stakeholders
- You will delivery risk, issues and dependency tracking and mitigation
- Define the overall solution and how will it fit into the delivery
- You will coordinate with project, business analyst, data team for dependencies
- Showcase effectiveness of Agile
We are looking for a Digital Lead with experience on programming MS stack or SQL, or Mobile/Web development and experienced in Agile Kanban or Scrum methodologies.
Do you have experience in Delivering IT projects? Have you lead a team (10+ people) onsite and offshore? Do you have experience and knowledge in Agile methodology? If you do, and you are up for a challenge we want to hear from you.
If we caught your interest and would like to hear more about this opportunity give us a shout, drop us a line or hit the apply button below.