Digital Content Creator - Belfast
- Job Ref: 6598
- Location: belfast, United Kingdom
- Type: Permanent
We are looking for a Digital Content Creator to join our client a financial services company based in Belfast.
- Lead on the day-to-day management of our digital channels, creating inspirational, informative and engaging content.
- Develop creative ideas, suggest new innovative ways of delivering digital content and keep up-to-date with the latest digital marketing trends.
- Create graphics, videos and edit photos to help tell our story.
- Monitor, analyse and report on the performance of digital channels/activities using the Google suite of tools (Analytics/SEO Console/Data Studio)
- Contribute to and work with relevant teams and stakeholders to develop, manage and implement the digital side of integrated marketing campaigns.
- Conduct keyword research and use SEO guidelines to optimise content.
- Passion, enthusiasm and energy for all things digital marketing – eager to learn what’s new and how it can be used in a professional capacity.
- A keen eye for detail and pride in delivering your work.
- Ability to develop and manage social media posts across channels such as LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
- Interest in creating/editing images using packages such as Adobe Photoshop or Canva.
- Interest in video production, including filming and delivering via social channels.
- Understanding of digital analytics and metrics, their importance and the tools to monitor, manage and evaluate them.
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills with the ability to prioritise and structure work schedules.
- Excellent written and communication skills.