- Job Ref: 6527
- Location: Limerick, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
We are looking for a talented DevSecOps engineer to join our client’s security team, based in Limerick.
Our client, a Product company in the Medical Industry, is on the lookout for a DevSecOps engineer to join their Security team in their Limerick office.
* we can only accept applications from candidates currently based in Ireland with European passports, Stamp 4 or Spousal visas.*
The Opportunity: The DevSecOps engineer must ensure they automatically bake in security at every phase of the software development lifecycle, enabling the development of secure software at the speed of Agile and DevOps.
- BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or other related engineering field is required.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in software development, systems & architecture concepts, and designs
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in multiple security domains developing scalable secure solutions
- Secure coding practices
- Experience with .NET stack and other programming languages (such as C++, Python)
- Security design, threat modelling and a thorough understanding of threats and threat vectors
- Systemic security issues: identifying, root cause analysis, designing security solutions
- OWASP top 10
Nice to Have:
- Code signing
- Code obfuscation tools
- MS Azure
- Hardening Standards
- Windows DPAPI