- Job Ref: 4470
- Location: Madrid, Spain
- Type: Permanent
We are a digitally native company where innovation, design and engineering meet scale. We use the latest technologies in the digital and cognitive field to empower organizations in every aspect. We want you to join us to work for the biggest clients in tech, retail, travel, banking, ecommerce and media, revolutionizing and growing their core businesses while helping them (and you!) stay ahead of the curve. Be part of a company with the most cutting-edge practices and technologies plus a unique team.
- Experience on at least one of the following languages: Java, Python, C++, Go. Architecture Experience on support microservices architecture.
- Experience working on elastic and data intensive applications.
- Experience in supporting Web and App Servers (Tomcat, JBoss, Apache, Nginx, among others).
- Experience as a cloud consultant on top edge companies Cloud Services: AWS, Azure or Google Cloud Platform Configuration Management Tools: Ansible, Chef, Puppet, among others.
- Provisioning Tools: Terraform, Vagrant, Cloudformation, etc Scripting: Bash, Python, Ruby, etc
- Experience on (Preferred): ?Migrating applications to the Cloud Designing Cloud Native applications Quality:
- Knowledge about testing general concepts Knowledge about Load and Performance test practices.
- Agile: Experience in Scrum / Kanban Container:
- Microservices concepts Technologies: Docker (Preferred), Rocket Orchestration: Kubernetes, Swarm, Mesos / Marathon, Openshift, DC/OS CI / CD: ?
- General concepts Experience on designing and implementing CI / CD pipelines / workflows (Preferred) CI
- Tools: Jenkins (Preferred), Bamboo, TeamCity, Team Foundation Server, CircleCI, etc
CD Tools: CircleCI, Spinnaker, Chef Automate, etc Administration: General concepts in Monitoring, Networking, and Database Administrati