DevOps Solution Architect
- Job Ref: 2202
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
Hiring a DevOps Solution Architect! With this job you will have excellent opportunities to experiment with new technologies, learn and develop thru technical chats with your colleagues; you will join to regular staff competitions. And because we care not only about perfect environment to work, you will get as well healthcare package.
My Client, based in the heart of Dublin City Centre, is a services and solutions partner that helps organisations grasp the opportunities presented by emerging technologies and maintain that leading edge. If you also believe the future should never leave your customers behind and you are committed to realising this vision – apply for this great job opportunity right now! This permanent job requires some traveling as well.
Do I have what it takes? The perfect candidate will have experience in:
- Deployment automation with cloud computing solutions such as OpenStack, Google Compute Engine and AWS;
- Virtualisation concepts and technologies and experience in designing, installing, administering and troubleshooting in a cloud environment (public/ private/hybrid);
- Architecting and implementing Deployment Automation and Configuration Management with tools such as Puppet and Ansible;
- Linux/Unix system administration and shell scripting;
- Programming with programming languages such as Python, Ruby, Go and with JSON, YAML and REST services.
The ideal applicant will have knowledge of storage and volume management solutions (such as LVM, CEPH and GlusterFS); standard IP networking technologies including switching, routing, firewalls, load balancing, DNS and DHCP. You need to understand of and be willing to champion application design and deployment practices such as cloud-native and Cattle application architecture and 12-Factor App methodology; understand software systems design; be able use open source tools like Cacti, Splunk, Zabbix, Elasticsearch, RHQ and Hyperic.
If you have background in designing and implementing immutable infrastructure solutions using DevOps tools and practices in both cloud and hardware environment – you are who I’m looking for!
If you are DevOps Architect and looking into the future - don’t hesitate and apply now for this great job opportunity! John is waiting for your CV @ [email protected]