- Job Ref: 5519
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
DevOps Consultants who are focused on AWS, Python, Linux, CI/CD to join our client’s Employee Access BizOps team. You will be able to solve problems and build their CI/CD pipeline among other things.
Our client is a world-renowned Product Software Development Firm.
- Create and drive progressive strategic initiatives within the Release Engineering team.
- Drive, enhance and improve automation and CI/CD.
- Manage and perform branching and other source code strategies for multiple products and development teams.
- Improve test infrastructure and monitoring using tools such as ELK stack.
- Use strong communication and interpersonal skills to interact with developers, managers and other stakeholders.
- 3+ years of experience as a DevOps in an Agile environment.
- B.S. in in Computer Science or related technical field involving coding (e.g., physics or mathematics), or equivalent practical experience.
- Python, Linux
- Experience with things like Java, J2EE, Jenkins, PCF, Splunk, Dynatrace, Spring, CI, CD skills
- CI/CD tools like Git/BitBucket, Jenkins, Maven, Artifactory, and Chef.
- Working knowledge of languages, such as C/C++ and Java
- **Eligible to work in Ireland immediately**
- Competitive salary
- Family & employee Health Insurance
- Travel Insurance
- Life Assurance
- Bike to work/ Travel saver scheme
- Shuttle service
- Educational Assistance
- Subsidised Canteen
- Sports & Social