- Job Ref: 5072
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
Title: Devops/Development Engineer- agile team– permanent
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We are looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer to join an Agile environment who will work as part of a team to create shippable software on a regular cycle.
You will be responsible for maintaining and managing the infrastructure required while recommending ways to enhance performance via gap analysis.
Your daily responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring the CI/CD pipeline is intact
- Responsible for finding the proper tools and implementing the processes that can automate any manual tasks.
- Build automated deployments using configuration management technology.
For this role you will bring:
- 3 or more years of professional software development experience.
- Experience of coding in Go, Python or similar on Linux platforms.
- Experience of working with Jenkins
- Experience of working with Kubernetes and Docker.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Flexible and adaptable attitude
- Fluency in verbal and written English
- Version Control-such as GIT, CVS, Clearcase
- Argo workflows
- Build processes
- Exposure to OpenStack
- Experience of working with virtualization technologies
- Familiarity with micro-services
- Experience of working in an agile environment
- Market leading Pension Package
- Comprehensive Relocation Assistance
- Health & Life Insurance
- Wellness/Sport and Social Program
If you are interested in joining a team where there is endless learning and development opportunities. Click apply below or drop me a line at [email protected]