- Job Ref: 2845
- Location: Cluj Napoca, Romania
- Type: Permanent
Our Client, a global provider of rights licensing technology specialized in enterprise content management and publishing solutions is seeking talented people who are looking to work as part of a successful organization.
We are looking for individuals with a proven track record as a technical lead on the development of business critical applications to defined timescales. The role offers great scope to learn new technologies and provides the opportunity to work with renowned organizations.
The project involves building a continuous delivery pipeline that will serve over 2 dozen projects – the pipeline spans from shared Java libraries, to custom Gradle plugins for builds, Liquibase for data model management, Terraform for service provisioning, Chef for server and application configuration, Selenium and JBehave for test automation, Jenkins for automation Elastic stack for automation, JIRA for issue tracking and Artifactory for artifact storage. It also involves custom app development to tie together the different technologies.
- be responsible for operations of the DevOps infrastructure;
- have engineering responsibilities for the cloud infrastructure;
- work closely with DevOps platform team to construct and expand the platform to automate the building, testing, deployment, provisioning, management and monitoring of CCC-authored and third-party software;
- work closely with architects, developers, and other engineering staff to promote best practices, standards, and design patterns for the utilization of our Cloud infrastructure.
Other responsibilities include: requirements gathering, solution implementation and maintenance, production changes, infrastructure quality reviews, assistance in operations (triaging and fixing operational issues).
If you have
- 3 + years of experience as DevOps Engineer or equivalent.
- Experience with the AWS cloud infrastructure
- Languages/Tools: Java, Groovy, Gradle, Git, Jenkins, Chef, Puppet, Terraform, Linux/CentOS
- Familiarity with configuration management tools
- Solid understanding of networking concepts and tools
- Solid understanding of the development cycle in an Agile environment with strong programing and automation skills.
- BS degree in CS, EE, or other equivalent degree
we would like to have a chat.
- Please get in touch with Roxana ([email protected] or 0040745778798) and she will guide you through the process in getting this job.