- Job Ref: 5117
- Location: Madrid, Spain
- Type: Permanent
Who would not love finishing a daily and going straight to a Nerf® battle? and have a meeting in Mordor? or to participate in a paella contest, canyoning or going to an event in Polonia? In the compnay you will find a place to grow and learn in an international environment, surrounded by all the coffee (tea or cocoa) that you want! We even design our own t-shirt, one for every anniversary.
- At least 2 years' experience in a similar position.
- Thorough knowledge in Unix administrative systems, both physical and virtualized infrastructures and cloud types like AWS, Google Compute Engine, OpenStack etc. Knowledge in a configuration management system like Ansible, Puppet, Chef, SaltStack, etc.
- Experience in agile projects and methodologies. Knowledge in Git and experience configuring a system of continuous integration (Jenkins, GoCd, Bamboo, GitLabCI, etc.) Ability to develop scripts in any programming language (Python or Ruby type)
- Knowledge of basic administration of databases (MySQL, MongoDB, PostgreSQL).
- Knowledge of container deployment architectures (Docker, Swarm, CoreOS, Kubernetes, Mesos.)
Nice to have:
- Ability to work closely with the team, ensuring the creation of accessible, high performance applications.
- Excellent level of oral and written communication with customers, both internal and external.
- Must be autonomous and have a clear focus on customer / service / results.
- Excellent problem solving ability, high level of initiative, responsibility, adaptation, highly motivated and eager to learn.
- For this position, it is essential to have an upper-intermediate to advanced level of English in reading, speaking and writing.