Development Security Architect
- Job Ref: 5149
- Location: Cluj Napoca, Romania
- Type: Permanent
My client is looking for a Development Security Architect for my client in Cluj!!
You will be an enabler for the wider team that engineer’s security solutions and provides security assurance within infrastructure projects and application developments.
In this role you will work closely with project teams throughout the organization ensuring security is thought about and delivered early in the project lifecycle.
- Understand the architecture of production systems, their interactions and identifying the security controls in place and how they are used;
- Support for all software security services (threat analyses, design review, assessments) and improvements to related services (risk advisory, incidents/investigations);
- Develop plans for security technologies that integrate effectively with other aspects of the technical infrastructure;
- Understand and provide advice on using Static Application Security Testing (SAST) tools to development teams in the deployment pipeline;
- Contribute to automating certain security tasks within the Continuous Delivery (CD) pipeline;
- Equivalent practical experience or bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical and Co
mmunications or related technical disciplines.
- Work experience in a security capacity.
- Experience analyzing and implementing security systems, e.g., access controls, penetration testing, web application security testing, vulnerability scanning, threat modelling, etc.
- Coding experience in one or more general purpose languages.
- Programming experience in Java or Python.
- Experience with cloud infrastructure and services.
- Experience in security engineering, security architecture, or consulting.
- Strong communication and documentation skills.
Let's discuss as soon as possible!