Development Project Manager
- Job Ref: 2022
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Contract
Our client is one of the largest broadband supplier in Ireland.
Main Responsibilities are not limited to but will include;
• Engage and lead the business with agreement on project deliverables.
• Develop the project schedule and plans
• Co-ordinate the engagement with other functions within the operation.
• Ensure that all project objectives, requirements, integrations are captured and agreed
• Develop project scope and cost estimates
• Define project team requirements and secure the resources to meet these requirements.
• Define individual team member roles, set clear expectations and ensure timely feedback.
• Manage relationships between different teams at different locations and with a range of suppliers and subcontractors.
• 3-5 years Project Management experience including project planning, task scheduling, resource management, risk and issue management in a fast moving environment.
• Proven track record of delivering infrastructure, app development projects and business process change projects is required
• Strong development project experience is essential with particular focus around enterprise level web application build & deployment
• ERP assessment experience & project delivery are highly desirable
• Exposure to C#.Net, PLSQL, Oracle, MS SQL, Sage are highly desirable
• Strong on relationships, proven track record of working within cross functional teams touching various functions and various departmental projects
• VMware / Exchange / Oracle DB / Network / MS Server / Web app delivery Infrastructure project management experience is an advantage
• Ability to engage successfully in multiple initiatives simultaneously
• A proactive approach to problem solving, taking ownership of issues and having determination to follow things through.
• Excellent communication, interaction and influencing skills.
• Project Management Qualifications advantageous (e.g. IPMA, PMP, PRINCE2)