Desktop Specialist (Contract - Co.Clare)
- Job Ref: 4196
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Contract
OverviewOur client holding a mini-competition for personnel required in the following areas: Desktop Software & Hardware to include MS-Windows, MS-Office, PC/Laptop replacement and repairs.
The initial duration of this mini-contract is 40 working days from 2nd January 2019 to 26th February 2019 inclusive.
What are your duties?
- Install and configure end user desktops
- Provide excellent end user experience, which includes resolving potential or actual technical issues.
- Additionally, configure computer systems according to the company policies.
- You must follow strict privacy regulations when it comes to handling sensitive company data.
- You'll help diagnose problems and follow up to ensure their resolution.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer focused skills
- Knowledge of various Microsoft applications and technologies.
- Knowledge of MS Office product functionality including Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint
- Good working knowledge of Outlook and IE