Delivery Manager (Contract-London)
- Job Ref: 3932
- Location: London, United Kingdom
- Type: Contract
We are looking for a Delivery Manager to work in a 6-12 months contract role in London.
Essential skills and experience
- Proven ability in delivering projects and products using the appropriate agile project management methodology.
- Experience working with Product Managers to define the roadmap for any given product and translate this into user stories
- Experience in leading the collaborative, dynamic planning process - prioritising the work that needs to be done against the capacity and capability of the team
- Experience in matrix-managing a multidisciplinary team
- Experience in delivering products built to an appropriate level of quality for the stage (Discovery/alpha/beta/production)
- Experience in facilitating the necessary and appropriate agile ceremonies including, daily stand-ups, planning meetings, showcases, and retrospectives.
Nice-to-have skills and experience
- Stakeholder management expertise
- Presentational skills
- Experience of working in the government/public sector
- SC Clearance
If interested, do not hesitate to press APPLY below. We will contact you very soon!