Database Security Project Manager
- Job Ref: 4461
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Contract
I am looking for a Database Security Project Manager for a12 months contract Dublin with my client, a leading consultancy company worldwide.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Coordination of EMEA database monitoring project implementation.
- Support the onboarding of existing databases into the EMEA database security monitoring process and ensure controls will be made effective across multiple database technologies, including Oracle, SQL, Big Data and NoSQL.
- Partnering with US and EMEA IT Risk & Security (ITRS), database, engineering, application, security, and operational staff to drive resolution on database security projects and issues.
- Interfacing with vendors to ensure the appropriate tools, configurations, and workflows are in place.
- Develop & maintain implementation project plan.
- Track progress continuously against agreed milestones. Communicate status regularly and escalate any deviation from plan to Program Management.
- Communicate regularly and proactively with all impacted stakeholders
- Engagement with 3rd party stakeholders as required, e.g. IBM, to assist with deployment plan.
Your Essential Business Experience and Technical Skills will also be:
- 5+ years proven project and team leadership experience.
- 5+ years strong background in database technologies.
- Strong knowledge of and experience resolving database security challenges.
- Database Administrator experience with at least two major database management systems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills – successful candidate will be dealing with clients in multiple EMEA jurisdictions.
If this is of interest to you contact me for more details!