- Job Ref: 2975
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Contract
What is this Opportunity?
My client, a leader consultancy company is looking now for an experienced Database Developer for a 3 months contract.
What can I expect in this job?
As an employee, you can expect competitive reward, job satisfaction and intellectual challenge. As a business we will invest in training and we will support your development so that our clients benefit from your continuous improvement and advancement.
What do I need to bring?
- Implement a physical master meta data store; the data model and the public interface (API Suite) for managing both the data quality and data functionality and data robustness.
- Craft a reusable template driven set of controlling procedures and functions
- Implement a high performance database in terms of partitioning, shared dimensions and advanced table structures.
- Implement a database that any application can use as a meta data store; for logging, meta-data management and shared reference data; essentially application agnostic realized by a meta data driven approach to design.
- 10+ years’ experience in developing databases along with database system features.
- RDBMS of SQL server 2016 or Oracle 12 C
- Advanced PL SQL skills
- Experience in system features like: Fault tolerances, robustness, backup and recovery, meta-data driven design, Partition Management, Scheduling, Aging , Dataflow Management and schema separation.
If this is something that is of interest to you get in touch for more details.