Database Administrator - MSSQL
- Job Ref: 3606
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Contract
We are looking for a Database Administrator - MSSQL for a 6 months contract for my client, a very successful E-Commerce player. You will be part of the lunch of a new production platform built on Dynamics AX.
This is what you need for this position:
- At least 5+ years of database administration experience in a production environment using MS SQL Server 2008R2/2012/2014/2016
- Experience with Dymanics AX
- Experience working with Amazon RDS and Azure SQL database
- Innovative approach to systems architecture, performance tuning, backup and recovery, high availability and scalability.
- Multitasking skills and ability to take part in multiple projects
- Ability to take ownership of upkeep and operational stability of MS SQL Server DB instances.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Advanced knowledge of SQL/T-SQL language
- Experience with data warehouse jobs, SSIS and SSAS services, data fixing
- Quick learner with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Documentation skills
- Strong people management skills required for this role, as role holder will have to work across a management layers
AND Any or all of the below would be an advantage:
- B.Sc. degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or related subjects
- Programming skills
- Understanding of supporting infrastructure components, particularly storage configuration
*Only applicants eligible to work in Ireland are considered for this position!