Data Warehouse/BI Specialist – Leading Product Company
- Job Ref: 3404
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
What is this Opportunity?
My client who is a leader in their industry along with been well established globally are currently looking for a Data Warehouse/ BI Specialist to join their team.
Any detail on the company?
Let’s chat about this Data Warehouse/ BI Specialist position and I can give you more details on who the company is, but first to give you a bit of an idea now, my client is located in Dublin specialising in the telecommunications industry. You will need to be someone with a broad experience and comfortable in a client facing position, communicating with both technical and non- technical people. Added to this is a down to earth office environment ready for you to fit right in.
What can I expect in this job?
This is a hands on Data Warehouse/ BI Specialist position, in which you will work closely with the team and stakeholders. You will be given plenty of responsibility and autonomy to succeed in this role, which in turn will help develop your career.
What do I need to bring?
- 3 plus years commercial experience.
- Someone with experience ETL Tools such as: SSIS, Talend, Informatica etc.
- Exposure to OLAP and OLTP concepts.
- Exposure to third party Web analytics tools such as Google Analytics.
- Strong SQL skills
- Exposure to Excel/Power BI
- Fluent English and good communication skills are needed.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Understanding of Kanban and Agile methodologies
- Exposure to MS SQL Server BI stack would be an advantage.
What do I do to get this job?
Call Derek McCormack on +353 86 224 7895 or email derek.mccormack@e-Frontiers.ie to find out more. No CV, no problem! Contact me anyway and give me the ‘heads up’ that you are interested.
***APPLICANTS MUST HAVE A VALID WORKING VISA FOR IRELAND***