Data Specialist - Oracle eBusiness Suite
- Job Ref: 3465
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Contract
I am looking for a Data Specialist - Subject Matter Expert for a 12 months contract with my client, leading consultancy company based in Dublin City Centre.
Some of your responsibilities will be:
- Facilitating agreement for data structures of migration files. Manage incoming data files, exporting, filtering and defect management. Manage associated data migration build activity. Work with the Data and Integration technical team to assist in the testing of the Data Migration cycles. Manage the deployment of data migration activity for each Wave of Go Live.
- Pro-actively manage the implementation of proposed interface and interoperability infrastructure and Data security approaches, tools, policies and procedures, quality assessing and ensuring best practice is adhered.
- Oversee the export and cleansing of data, the design and build of Interfaces and ensuring the data meets the requirements produced throughout the project.
- Liaise with the various financial functional and data teams throughout the project to ensure Data and associated deliverables meet the requirements and timelines of the project.
And the Key Experience/Competencies/Skillsets you need to have:
- Demonstrate, through the provision of in-depth detail, experience on a minimum of 2 previous projects/contracts, of where the resource has performed a Data Migration SME role within the Oracle EBS suite of products.
- Demonstrate, through the provision of in-depth detail, a minimum of 5 years’ experience, over at least 2 previous projects/contracts, which clearly identify that the resource has managed source/legacy system analysis, data migration design, modelling and data structure, with execution from multiple source systems.