Data Scientist - South Dublin
- Job Ref: 5145
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
What to expect on the job.
- Provide data science, statistics, and analytical expertise to all areas of the business, including senior management
- Translate data insights into actions and recommendations to drive customer engagement and business growth
- Support and own all activities associated with the creation, implementation, evaluation, deployment, and maintenance of the predictive analytics models / machine learning solutions, providing leadership in solution design and delivery
- Work as part of a small team, with complimentary business intelligence and business analytics skills, sharing ideas and contributing to the strategic goals that are disruptive to the industry
- Utilise Python/R for deep dive analysis with a view to delivering opportunities for revenue growth, operational efficiencies, and improved customer experience
- Plan, monitor, and analyse AB tests for new product features.
What You Need?
- Bachelor or Masters degree in a related field, e.g.: computer science, data analytics, statistics, applied mathematics
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar analytical role
- Excellent problem solving, data analysis, and statistical skills
- Proven experience dealing with large amounts of date
- Practical experience using machine learning and analysis techniques (clustering, regression, decision trees, artificial neural networks, ensemble algorithms etc.) and their real-world advantages, drawbacks, and ideal usage scenarios.
- Direct experience with the entire data science project lifecycle, including requirements gathering, design, implementation, evaluation, deployment, and presentation of results
- Ability to effectively deliver the results of data analysis/solution design to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Ability to work as part of the team and as your own entity on several projects simultaneously
- Proficiency in one or a number of related programming languages/software: e.g. R, Python, Matlab
- Strong SQL skills
***Applicants must have a valid Stamp 4 visa or hold EU citizenship***
Call Derek on 0862247895 or Email [email protected]