Data Scientist (ML) – Leading Network Analytics Company
- Job Ref: 3521
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
What is this Opportunity?
My client who is a leader in their industry, are currently looking for a Data Scientist to join their team.
Any detail on the company?
Let’s chat about this Data Scientist job and I can give you more details on who this company is. But to give you a bit of an idea now, my client is located in Dublin and a fast-growing IT analytics Company with customers worldwide. You will have use of the latest analytics technologies and tools to solve challenging problems for customers and also contribute to ongoing product design and innovation. Added to this is a down to earth office environment ready for you to fit right in.
What can I expect in this job?
- Able to apply advanced data science and machine learning techniques to solve challenging problems in the areas of security and IT system performance.
- Engage in on-going learning to identify and develop valuable sources of data and machine learning technologies.
- Ability to work with customer-facing teams to understand and meet the needs of clients and end-users.
- Collaborate with product development teams and contribute to development, product design, delivery and support.
What do I need to bring?
- Ph.D. degree in computer science, mathematics, statistics, or a related technical discipline.
- A proven track record of designing and implementing successful machine learning solutions for real-world problems.
- Excellent programming skills in Python or Java/Scala.
- Advanced practical knowledge of data science and machine learning development frameworks.
- Excellent communications skills, and experience of gathering and interpreting business requirements.
What do I need to do to get this job?
Call Derek McCormack on +353 86 224 7895 or email [email protected] to find out more. No CV, no problem! Contact me anyway and give me the ‘heads up’ that you are interested.