- Job Ref: 5780
- Location: Madrid, Spain
- Type: Fixed-Term
- Exploratory data analysis using R or Python and formulating queries in SQL.
- Skills in collecting, aggregating, analysing, interpreting and presenting data.
- Expereince of explaining data driven insights to non-data specialists.
- Experience of defining a business problem and using data and analytics to answer questions.
- Experience with common ML prediction and classification techniques such as linear regression, logistic regression, decision trees and clustering algorithms.
- Evaluation and iteration of prediction models.
- Marketing background is a plus.
- Fluent English - C1 proficiency.
- Contributing to the strategy development process.
- Devising metric frameworks for measuring business performance, and automating their production.
- Analyzing performance to advise teams on tactical improvements.
- Production models that deliver product features.