- Job Ref: 4708
- Location: Madrid, Spain
- Type: Permanent
Data Scientist Role
- Masters, PhD, or equivalent experience in a quantitative field (Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, Artificial Intelligence, etc.)
- Minimum 2 years of relevant work experience (e.g., as a statistician / data scientist)
- Professional experience in working with large, complex data sets from data processing to using mathematical techniques to build a predictive model.
- Experience using probability distributions and applying Bayesian techniques.
- Proven track record of being able to deliver insight with the ability to visualise and explain a model to a target audience.
- Technically capable across a range of technologies (Python, R, Java, SQL etc)
- Fluent in English
- Experience working with Anomaly Detection or Time Series Analysis a plus.
- Experience working with Hadoop (HDFS, Spark, Impala, Hive) or Cloud (e.g AWS).