- Job Ref: 3550
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Contract
We are looking for smart, dynamic, and flexible Data Scientist for my client based in Dublin City Center for a minimum 6 months contract.
Purpose of the Role:
- To develop analytics datasets
- To streamline the code processes in order to increase the efficiency of model and dataset generation
- Re-engineering of the Departments existing data processes to ensure that they are consistent with fulfilling the Departments obligations under GDPR.
- To transfer skills and knowledge to the relevant staff in a structured manner (e.g. workshops).
- Min. 6 years of experience in a similar role
- Min. 4 years of experience in data solutions development within a SAS platform (SAS Data Step, Proc SQL, SAS Macrolanguage)
- Experience in building ETL processes
- Knowledge of SAS Data Management Studio or SAS Data Quality Manager Server functionality
- Good understanding of GDPR and experience of aligning data processes with GDPR obligations
- SAS Certification for SAS programming and SAS data integration
- SAS Certified Data Integration Developer for SAS
*Only applicants eligible to work in Ireland are considered for this position.