- Job Ref: 2671
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Contract
What is this Opportunity?
My client who is a leader in their industry and who is well established globally are currently looking for an experienced Data Scientist to join their team for an initial 6 months contract.
Any detail on the company?
Just to give you a bit of an idea, my client is located in Dublin specializing in protecting and enhancing business values in an increasingly competitive market. You will need to be someone with a broad experience and comfortable in a client facing position, communicating with both technical and non- technical people. Added to this is a down to earth office environment ready for you to fit right in.
What can I expect in this job?
As an employee, you can expect competitive reward, job satisfaction and intellectual challenge. As a business we will invest in training and we will support your development so that our clients benefit from your continuous improvement and advancement.
What do I need to bring?
- At least four years’ experience working in a project environment.
- Primary degree in Analytics, Data Mining, Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management, Statistics or a related technical discipline (2.1 Honours minimum).
- 2 to 4 Years Development experience in BI/Analytics environments.
- An understanding of ETL and Data Warehouse principles and methodologies.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel with a proficiency in the following areas: Advanced formulas, tables and formatting, conditional formatting, advanced charting, pivot tables and charts, Visual Basic and Macros.
- Experience with one or more BI or graphical visualisation tools. E.g. Microsoft Power BI, Tableau, Qlikview, Birst, Business Objects, SAS Visual Analytics etc...
- Experience with one or more of the following analytical tools: R, Python, SAS
- Enterprise Miner, SAS base, SPSS (Modeller), RapidMiner, FICO, SQL, PERL.
If this is something that it is of your interest get in touch to find out more details.