- Job Ref: 2523
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Contract
We are looking for a talented Data Scientist for our client which is a leader consultancy company. You will be based on client site for a 12+ months contract.
The project is around to help customer in putting together a Analytics Road-map.
Your main responsibilities/requirements for this position will be:
- Skilled in either analytics tools like SAS/SAS EMiner/SPSS.
- Experience in analytics languages like R and Python
- Familiar with statistics and databases like Oracle, SQL Server etc. Should be skilled in writing SQL queries.
- Data Visualisation & Communication
- Well versed with the approaches, technologies to deliver Big Data Analytics solutions
- Develop algorithms and models in the Big Data environments
- Familiar with Mobility/Text Mining/Social Media Analytics
- Capable of identifying risks in Big Data solution delivery scenario
- Develop thought leadership in solution design and delivery
- Capable of defining strategic road map for client benefits
- Data warehouse / Data mart development experience
- Proficiency in project management skills
If you consider you are a matching profile for this opportunity, please get in contact.