Data Integration Engineer
- Job Ref: 3326
- Location: Madrid, Spain
- Type: Permanent
Data Integration Engineer (f/m)
What you will be responsible for
- working together in a team of Java software engineers and Scrum Product owners in an agile development process
- working closely together with the enterprise architecture team and the data and analytics teams (data science, business intelligence)
What we are looking for
To work together in an optimal way in this position, we wish your qualifications to include
- Understand the customer's data requirements and work with the client's resources to accurately architect and scope data integration/migration project tasks
- Provide technical expertise and guidance to project development teams
- Provide expertise in design, development, implementation and testing of Business Analytics solutions with Data Integration
- Strong data profiling and data modelling skills with an awareness of a number of industry standard techniques.
- Ability to provide thought leadership and best practice to Data Integration and Business Analytics.
- Experience working with AWS, Kinesis, Kafka, Lambda, Data Modeling
- Experience with JAVA and Data Base technologies
- Comfortable with the idea of cross-functional teams
- Fluent English, German is a plus
What we are offering you
Become a part of our success story and seize the opportunity to take on a real challenge in a dynamically growing company where there is huge scope for development and short decision-making processes. We are offering you a versatile, international-facing role in our motivated team with colleagues from all over Europe. Our Spanish office is at a great location in Madrid, with great infrastructure links. Additionally we offer competitive benefits such as medical insurance.