Data Delivery Manager
- Job Ref: 5082
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Contract
- Assist the Development function with long-term planning and implementation of BI & Analytics Solutions.
- Be the Technical lead for the front end of the Reporting elements of BI Projects by gathering requirements, with a strong coordination of the different stakeholders involved
- Participate to sizing and designing solutions, overseeing development tasks and creating reports.
- Help develop BI applications to meet business requirements, develop new dashboards and analyse existing reports using Microsoft Power BI.
- The person will be building models which predict trends of KPIs across different business lines, especially call centre management and system maintenance
- Responsible for delivering Dashboard solutions using Agile methodology with optimal performance and data storage.
- An experience for working with Microsoft SQL Server and Power BI, a strong understanding and ability to develop reports which are business critical such as Dashboards.
- Cross functional stakeholder management including requirements gathering and analysis.
- Working closely with the business teams and end users to create useful, yet engaging visualisations, dashboards and reports with Tableau / Power BI.
- Assist in the management and maintenance of the production of automated BI Environment.
Qualifications & Experience:
- 3rd Level Qualification, preferably a relevant Masters Degree in Computer Science, Data Science, etc.
- 4+ years BI/Data experience with participation as a key role to a Data platform design and implementation
- Hands on experience with Microsoft BI tools (SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, Power BI), R/Python.
- Ability to use complex expressions to calculate, group, filter, parameterize, optimize and format custom dashboards/reports.
- Strong understanding of performance tuning and optimisation concepts.
- Must have good experience translating business requirements and design into technical reporting solutions.
- Experience manipulating data sets and building statistical models (R/Python).
- Excellent written and verbal communication and teamwork.
****Candidates must have a valid stamp 4 visa or hold EU citizenship.****
Call Derek McCormack on 0862247895 or Email: [email protected]