- Proven team player in working with one's peers to ensure that delivery of service is timely, efficient and of high quality.
- Experience of dealing with outsourced software vendors in both on- and near-shore models
- Experience of working with data collection and load, data quality assessment, data cleansing, complex data transformation
- Analytical skills: work with large amounts of data: facts, figures, and numbers. Ability to see through the data and analyse it to find conclusions.
- Communication Skills: Present findings, or translate the data into an understandable document /presentation. Critical thinking, understand the numbers, trends, and data and come to conclusions based on the findings. Must be able to write and speak clearly, articulately communicating complex issues /findings.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (Visual Basic, Macros)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills,
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proactive, pragmatic, engaging and decisive
- Very strong attention to detail and ability to drive attention to detail throughout the team
- Desirable but not essential for the role:
- Knowledge and experience of working in the insurance sector, preferably in a cross-border business environment
- Experience in working in a multilingual, multicultural environment
- Experience in implementing standards-based IT management frameworks
- Business level Spanish