- Job Ref: 2269
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Contract
We are looking for a talented Data Analyst for a 6 months contract for our client which are based in North Dublin.
Your main responsabilities will be:
- Improve data feeds and data quality to improve the customer experience
- Perform data exploration on disparate data
- Able to liaise with technical and non-technical teams
- Use data tools to extract, model, interpret and display information outputs, supporting strategic decision making
- Stakeholder management.
If you have the above skills:
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Expert knowledge of analytical technologies such as – SQL, Qlikview, Tableau, SAS, SPSS, , HBase, Hive, Hadoop, Java, Scala,
- Passionate about data
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Experience with data modelling, querying and manipulation of large data sets
- Experience of working with Teradata Data and Campaign Management tools would be ideal.
Please get in contact: [email protected] or