Danish Customer Experience Specialist
- Job Ref: 2793
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
Our Client is an award winning provider of Multilingual Customer Experience and Technical Support solutions to giant global brands. Headquartered in Cork, we have offices in Dublin and the USA. Our success is our people. Their talent attracts great clients whose vision engages our people. This is the sustainable and happy life cycle of our Client.
We have an exciting opportunity to work within our team supporting our brand new client. Please read below for full information.
Ready to join a vibrant start-up, building the world's #1 wine app and wine community? Now’s the time to get involved - especially if you love wine as much as we do. This position will work with our Clients Customer Experience team and will be based in our Dublin city centre, Ireland office.
We’re looking for an experienced customer service expert to help us with day-to-day customer order management for our client’s market and deals business verticals. You’ll rock in this role as you continue to foster great working relationships with the Clients users and ensure our support experience is amazing. You’re going to support all customer service functions and communications as part of a fast-growing talented team.
Be dynamic, passionate, a self-starter who cares deeply about customer satisfaction and you will shine here.
You will quickly become a product expert so that you can help our customers with achieving the most value from our Clients platform. The work you do will have a direct impact in bringing great wine to wine drinkers and wine collectors with the satisfaction of knowing you’re helping build the world’s largest wine marketplace.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Deliver high-quality service across multiple support platforms (email, phone, chat and other support channels)
- Provide 100% quality control review of all new wine orders made on our platform before passing them over for fulfillment to our partners
- Use your super online shopping experience to search for the best wine on our platform for our customers making recommendations on cross-selling opportunities or up-selling opportunities where appropriate
- Place outgoing calls and send emails to follow up on customer’s questions
- Liaise with Client merchant partners to ensure consumer orders are delivered with accuracy and timely delivery
- Build loyalty among new customers and ensure our customers fall in love with the Client over and over again
- Support for this role will cover two business verticals including our Clients Deals and Market customer support
- Triage issues and escalate them when necessary
- Support experience in a high-volume environment, including service industries, retail, hospitality or other support environments would be desirable.
- Move fast and provide creative solutions and recommendations to customer needs
- Experience supporting technical or data products is highly preferred
- Interest in wine & the wine industry - a huge plus of course
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent Danish and English
Salary; 26K + Benefits
First two weeks of accommodation are provided for candidates who are coming from abroad.