Cybersecurity Incident Response Analyst
- Job Ref: 5520
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Cybersecurity
- Hands on experience of working in an operational centre environment
- Fundamental knowledge of network and system technologies
- A good understanding of Cybersecurity fundamentals, including - cyber-attack life cycle. - adversaries’ attack techniques. - Cyber incident response process. - Detection content creation principles.
The Security Operations Center (SOC) team in our Enterprise Cybersecurity (ECS) group is responsible for providing best in class analytical expertise in responding to an ever-changing cyber threat landscape. Your role is a key component in monitoring, detecting and responding to cyber threats targeting the digital assets used by customers and associates. You will ensure availability of Threat Detection and Incident Response services by being a member of a rotating on-call response team.
A good knowledge of the following areas: Static and dynamic malware analysis, Endpoint digital forensics (Disk, Memory, Network)o Cloud technologies (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud)o Events logs analysis and data visualization using Splunk
One or more of the following scripting/programming languages:
- Python, PowerShell
- Batch, Bash, VBA
You will be part of a highly talented team that detects and responds to cyber threat targeting customers and associates. Your expertise will help protect the firm’s digital assets and ensure detection capabilities for current and future cyber threats.
How Your Work
- The Security Operations Center is a core component of Enterprise Cybersecurity organization.
- Your work will support other business units in providing professional financial services to our clients
- Your work will ensure SOC Threat Detection and Incident Response services are of the top industry standards to help position the firm as the best financial service provider among the competitors.
Excellent salary and bens package on offer