Cyber Security Systems Engineer
- Job Ref: 5821
- Location: City West, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent technology discipline.
- Minimum of 3 years IT experience, preferably in an IT operational or support function.
- Experience working in a globally distributed, multi-cultural environment an advantage.
- A cyber security certification such as CISSP an advantage.
- Experience with working with Data Loss Prevention and Endpoint Security tools (such as anti-virus) an advantage.
The of Your Role:
As a member of the Insider Threat Engineering team, your role will include, optimizing and supporting existing security tools and capabilities, working with our business partners to assess security gaps, recommend, build and implement solutions and controls for risk mitigation.
The You Bring
- Strong understanding of how TCP/IP networks function (protocols, ports, proxy log analysis, domain name resolution).
- Understanding of routing and switching protocols as they relate to load balancing.
- Experience with working with Data Loss Prevention and Endpoint Security tools an advantage.
The You Deliver
Daily news stories describe cyber breaches and the ways that companies and individuals are victimised. To protect our customers and our reputation, it is imperative that the firm and all associates take protective steps. The Insider Threat Engineering team within Enterprise CyberSecurity does just that - working every day to ensure that our customers stay safe.
How Your Work the Organization
The role of the Insider Threat team is to design, engineer, and implement Data Loss Prevention solutions for endpoint, network and cloud implementations. This is to ensure that our Internal Threat partners have the right tools and capabilities to detect, prevent and respond to improper use of solutions and the exfiltration of sensitive data.
Excellent salary & bens on offer