Cyber Security Engineer
- Job Ref: 5634
- Location: Galway, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
Cyber Security Engineer:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent technology discipline.
- Minimum of 3 years IT experience, preferably in an IT operational or support function.
- Experience working in a globally distributed, multi-cultural environment an advantage.
- A cyber security certification such as CISSP an advantage.
- Experience with working with Data Loss Prevention and Endpoint Security tools (such as anti-malware).
What you will be doing:
As a member of the Security Engineering team, your role will include:
- Optimizing and supporting existing security tools and capabilities.
- Working with our business partners to assess security gaps.
- Recommending, building and implementing solutions and controls for risk mitigation.
The You Bring
- Strong understanding of how TCP/IP networks function (protocols, ports, proxy log analysis, domain name resolution).
- Understanding of routing and switching protocols as they relate to load balancing.
- Experience of administering at least one common security tool such as Anti-Malware, Data Loss Prevention, or Endpoint Detect and Response (EDR).
Excellent salary and benefits package on offer