Customer Support with Dutch
- Job Ref: 3260
- Location: Luton, United Kingdom
- Type: Permanent
Our client located in Luton, UK works with one of the world's largest automotive companies to provide multilingual customer services. The service involves providing essential emergency support
• Confidence and experience with customer service are a must and world class training will be provided to give you the skills, confidence and knowledge to grow and develop within your role.
• Effectively answer all types of customer call including emergency, non-emergency calls and general inquiries.
• Using the latest technology, you will assist drivers and their passengers through all call types, including; routing throughout Europe, performing vehicle diagnostics remotely and providing emergency assistance.
• When an emergency
• Using persuasive and negotiating skills you must keep an unstable or distressed caller on the line until emergency help arrives. This often involves overcoming barriers in understanding, such as language and cultural differences. • Keep up to date on operations and systems understanding to enable great customer service
• Take responsibility for ensuring all documentation is precise and accurate.
• At least 12 months’ customer service experience working in a similar fast paced environment.
• Business level English & Business level Dutch
• Able to work a fully flexible 24/7 pattern, (further information on rotational shifts can be confirmed).
• Ability to quickly develop a rapport with customers and emergency services over the phone.
• The sensitivity and professionalism to effectively manage
• Previous contact
• Confident PC user. Hours: 40 hours per week, rotational shifts (including nights)
• Bright, modern, exciting place to work
• Costa Coffee Bar.
• 28 days annual leave.
• Client Discounts.
• Multicultural, multilingual environment.
• Employee discounts scheme.
• Pension scheme.
• Excellent relocation package.
• Annual Reward & Recognition Ceremony.
Professional development opportunities.
Luton is a vibrant, multicultural and exciting place to live. With excellent links to travel abroad and only a 30-minute train ride into the city of London. Luton is based in the heart of Bedfordshire, with
We welcome all new team members with relocation assistance
• Reimbursement of initial travel costs to Luton up to £250
• 7 nights in a local accommodation upon arrival
• Support in finding accommodation, opening bank accounts and requesting National Insurance Numbers
• Advance in wages of up to £400 to help with first month’s rent and deposit