Customer Support Manager
- Job Ref: 4255
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
Customer Support Manager
Our client is an Irish software Start-up celebrating their 9 years of success. They have created a revolutionary SAAS platform which transforms the industry they are working in. It helps their clients to reduce operational costs, increase efficiency through automation, resulting in happier end users.
They are expanding a lot and looking to hire experienced Customer Support manager to design excellent customer service operations function and manage existing internal staff and outsourced providers. The overall goal is to increase customer satisfaction, loyalty and retention through a customer support experience that is consistently responsive, results focused, communicative, knowledgeable and continuously improving.
What the role would include?
- Creating a “beautiful” customer service/support experience putting the Customer at the centre
- Take ownership of Customer queries and control the whole process through to resolution maintaining strong communication channels to Customers, Partners and internally throughout.
- Develop excellent relationships with key customers and implement regular reporting with them to show the value delivered by the Customer Support function.
- Establish, develop and manage Service Level Agreements & KPI targets with their outsourced support Partners and for internal employees
- Recruit, mentor and develop Customer Support staff
- Set clear team goals and personal objectives and monitor/mentor team closely to address any knowledge, skills or other weaknesses to ensure goal achievement.
- Develop evaluate and re-design, where necessary, service procedures, processes, policies and standards required to support continuous development of services
- Develop a knowledge base to facilitate Customer self-help and decrease the need for ticket creation.
- Maintain a customer support schedule and availability of services and personnel to meet Customer contractual needs.
- 3 years + working experience as a Customer Support Manager within a software vendor environment (preferably SaaS based)
- Technical knowledge with the ability to understand the business impact
- Customer service orientation
- Track record of managing outsourced first and second line support services
- Previous experience working with Service Level Agreement standards & KPIs.
- Ability to put process, procedures and structures in place to create highly efficient Customer Support department
- Excellent communication, verbal and written skills
- Excellent knowledge of management methods and techniques
- Working knowledge of customer service software, databases and tools