Customer Services CCS Administrator (Italian)
- Job Ref: 3718
- Location: Navan, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
Customer Services CCS Administrator (Italian, Portuguese, Spanish)
Our Client, a global insurance provider based in North West of Dublin City, in County Meath, is looking for a Customer Services Administrator to join their organisation.
This is a permanent position fluent Italian and insurance experience is essential for the role.
As a Customer Services Administrator, you will be responsible for managing the daily tasks associated with Operations for the Wealth Protection and Affluent Business lines.
- Insurance / investment policy administration
- Communicating with Partners, Policy Holders & related parties ensuring the Service Level Agreements (SLA)
- Ensuring that all AML and Regulatory requirements are met according to the CBoI
- Complaints management
- Develop and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders
Skills & Experience Required:
- Fluency in Italian is a must
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role within Financial Services.
- Proven experience in client support.
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines
- Relevant third level qualification desirable.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
This job would be great for those looking to cut their commute - beat the Dublin City morning rush by completely avoiding it. Ideal for anyone living in Meath, Louth, North County Dublin, or North Dublin City.