Customer Experience Team Manager (Bucharest)
- Job Ref: 2360
- Location: Bucharest, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
Our client is a large international provider of customer experience, technical support and sales operations solutions. They have partnered with some of the world’s most exciting, innovative and disruptive tech organizations and they currently operate centres of excellence in Cork and Dublin, Ireland and across the United States.
Our client invests highly in their employees experience to engage, acquire and retain their best talent. As much as they focus on an excellent, high quality and empathic customer service to ensure exceptional customer experiences, they do focus the same on their employee’s happiness and offer various opportunities to develop their career across the company.
How your day would be looking like:
This role is to actively manage the on-going day to day activities of our clients Customer Experience Specialists by providing assistance, training, technical support, guidance and advice. There is also a big focus on prioritizing, managing performance of the specialists, allocation of work and leasing the team to achieve SLA’s and KPI’s. You will be managing a team of 20 – 30 agents and be their first point of contact for any queries.
Some of your role responsibilities are:
- You schedule managerial tasks, approve shifts, hold team and one-on-one meetings.
- You evaluate workflows and find ways for your team to be more efficient, relevant and valuable both internally and externally.
- You drive your team to meet and exceed metrics expectations; understand how to leverage the team to improve outcomes and take action to meet goals.
- You lead and/or participate in projects outside of the scope of your department
You are the right person to join our client’s team if:
- You speak English and German OR French on a native level
- You gained about three years of team managing experiences and you can put yourself in your team members and customers' shoes
- You have excellent communication and influencing skills with the ability to plan, prioritize and allocate work to achieve and exceed agreed SLA’s
- You are a people person and like to help and motivate others
You are offered:
The salary is 21.000 Euro + excellent benefits.
If you are motivated, looking for a new challenge as a team manager in a high quality and innovative customer experience environment please click to apply.