Customer Experience Quality Lead (Bucharest)
- Job Ref: 2361
- Location: Bucharest, Romania
- Type: Permanent
Our client is a large international provider of customer experience, technical support and sales operations solutions. They have partnered with some of the world’s most
Our client invests highly in their employees experience to engage, acquire and retain their best talent. As much as they focus on an excellent, high quality and empathic customer service to ensure exceptional customer experiences, they do focus the same on their employee’s happiness and offer various opportunities to develop their career across the company.
How your day would be looking like:
As Quality Lead, you will audit cases of the customer experience team and provide guidance and direction in order to help increasing their customer satisfaction rate.
Some of your role responsibilities are:
- You conduct an agreed amount of agent case audits per day
- You train new employees in best practices and support existing agents in order to enhance their performance and reach their customer satisfaction targets
- You liaise with team managers and training specialists to put performance improving strategies and methodologies
- You provide regular audit reports and contribute to improve training material
You are the right person to join our client’s team if:
- You speak English and Spanish OR Italian OR French on a native level
- You have a positive attitude and you exactly know how to motivate people and provide sustainable feedback
- You love to engage with and help people, you are a team player
- You have a strong attention to detail and analytical skills
- You easily liaise with different stakeholders and departments
You are offered:
The salary is 21.000 Euro + excellent benefits.
If you are motivated, looking for a new challenge as a team manager in a high quality and innovative customer experience environment please click to apply.