CRM Solution Architect
- Job Ref: 2565
- Location: Wexford, Ireland
- Type: Contract
Our client, leader in information technologies and services solutions, is looking for an experienced Solution Architect for their client site in Wexford. This is a contract role, initially for 12 months, with attractive salary.
Some of your responsibilities will be to
- Design of the Technical architecture of the organisation’s systems including CRM (xRM) Architecture
- Advise on the development tools and on environment management strategy
- Implementation of IT solutions in conformity with the organisation’s IT protocols
- Write technical briefs and other design documents
- Continuity planning, including planning of system migration scenarios and supervision of migration
If you have these skills, the job might perfect for you:
- Working knowledge of virtualised servers
- Experience in Microsoft Dynamics CRM upgrade projects
- Experience in on premise and cloud Microsoft Dynamics CRM solution architecture and design
- Excellent knowledge of collaboration servers, such as MS SharePoint (from version 2010), or equivalent
You need to be at least 5 years senior experience in CRM systems design, planning and implementation and have experience of working in an Agile project environment.
Please feel free to contact us to receive more information.