- Job Ref: 5160
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
Our client is a large insurance company working across several countries in Europe. The company is looking to incorporate CRM Manager to join the company.
We are looking for a CRM Manager to provide support to identify and translate market opportunities into actionable recommendations to attract new customers, maximize value of existing customers etc.
- Evaluate big data technologies and prototype solutions to improve data segmentation
- Establish reporting methodologies, perform ad-hoc database analysis to support strategy and analyse performance to maximize revenue opportunities.
- Perform offline analysis of large data sets.
- Provide insight to support the customer’s lifecycle, buying behaviour and anticipate actions to enhance customer’s value.
- Provide reporting capabilities to support & enhance Digital & Telemarketing performance and maximize campaign planning and product sequence offering in omnichannel approach.
- Attend campaign planning meetings, providing data sources are leveraged to maximise value, review data findings, analyse results and share recommendations with other CNPSI departments.
- 3-5 years’ experience in Business analyst role, CRM activity preferably in the financial industry
- Third level degree in business-related discipline ideally
- Fluency written and spoken English – any other European language would be an advantage
- Customer and Market oriented
- Numerate, analytical, high attention to detail, ability to prioritize
- Ability to combine strong analytical skills with business knowledge
-Excellence in planning and execution and results orientated
- Ability to develop and evolve long-term strategies while driving tactical projects
- Builds solid, effective working relationships with others within a team environment
- Ability to work independently or collectively to propose ideas and lead or contribute to initiatives that will support the attainment of revenue and profitability.
- Ability to collaborate and share initiatives in developing and innovating technology analytics solutions
- Proven ability to work on own initiative within a challenging, dynamic work environment
- Strong analytical skills and logical approach
- Team player; Experienced with cooperation with other functional domains (Marketing, Sales, Actuarial & Finance)
- Transparent, ethical behaviour (open, transparent, honest)
- Necessity to travel regularly within CNPSI jurisdictions
Contact [email protected] to hear more