- Job Ref: 4696
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
As a CRM Administrator you will maintain and manage the CRM Platform, work on projects to configure and release onto the CRM platform, ensuring a high quality of work is delivered and provide coaching and guidance to less experienced colleagues, in order to drive the provision of both technical expertise and stakeholder commitment within the function.
- Work with project stakeholders and service transition analysts in the application of controlled change to the IT environment in order to ensure continued effective operation of applications and systems.
- Review logs and alerts to monitor system performance and capacity and take action as appropriate in line with defined performance targets so that customer expectations are managed and the on-going health of technical environments is maintained.
- Support the delivery of projects, including delivering any development and integration work that is required in order to achieve successful deployment and implementation of the technical elements of projects.
- Plan and implement requests for change, identifying the detailed technical steps and actions required, and then carry these out in an accurate and timely fashion in order to manage customer expectations and ensure effective delivery.
- Record own changes in the Configuration Management Database (CMDB) and participate in the Change Management process, to contribute to the change being handled seamlessly and not impacting Central Bank operations.
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement at both delivery and project level, feeding these into the appropriate processes and actioning improvements where possible, so that future.
- This role requires 4 years experience in a similar role.
- Appreciation of the importance of stable and continuously improving service to the business operations of the organisation.
- Highly effective/advanced IT skills.
- Strong knowledge of infrastructure, systems and software.
- Effective problem solving ability.
- Experience in implementing change in a time critical and highly varied environment.
- Customer focused with ability to deliver environment to match customer needs Confidence and ability to interact with peers across the organisation.
- Strong analytical, communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to contribute to continuous improvement and best practices.
- Effective communications skills.
- Highly organised and driven individual who has a proven track record of achieving performance targets.
- A MCSA or equivalent Microsoft qualification is necessary
- Proven experience on CRM Administration
- Working and developing application in a CRM environment
- Experience writing and customising scripts to support maintenance tasks, integrations and migration
- Experience of PowerBI and integration with CRM