- Job Ref: 5153
- Location: madrid, Spain
- Type: Temporary
Established Human Resources generalist to work in the HR area of Crewing, reporting to the Senior Crewing Manager. The position will provide administrative assistance during the crewing process workforce – Human Resource Information system (HRIS) data management and planning, contracting, on boarding and HR analytics.
The successful candidate will have a broad knowledge of HR best practices and drives operational excellence in all HR activities (i.e. high-volume workforce administration and day to day tasking) and maintains strict compliance in accordance with legal guidelines and company standards.
- Assist with the administrative responsibilities of the contracting and on boarding of over 1700+ national and international freelancers. Daily review and tracking of contract and onboarding statuses.
- Maintain workforce related HRIS including entering data, auditing for accuracy and compliance and publication of organization charts.
- Coordinate and assist in HRIS and other activities with partner HR functional areas (Training and Development, Personnel and Recruitment) and departments throughout the organization.
- Prepares periodic excel reports that are necessary to carry out the functions of the department and management.
- Create and update of workforce guidance documents and correspondence.
- Answer questions from and follow up with individual freelance workforce via email and phone.
Experience & Skills:
- Minimum of 3 years Human Resources administration. Production/Broadcast/Media/Large Scale Event organization experience an asset.
- Successful completion of a university or college degree in Business Administration and/or Human Resources.
- Proficiency in verbal and written communication skills in English is required (native or bilingual).
- Ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a highly diverse and multicultural community a must. Must be comfortable interacting with associates at all levels including senior executive management.
- Ability to effectively elicit/deliver information to and from appropriate individuals (including, but not limited to, supervisors, co-workers, vendors) via strong communication skills, as well as handle highly sensitive and confidential information.
- Proven ability to multitask and manage simultaneous projects with competing deadlines.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Share Point, Excel, Access, Outlook).
- Knowledge of Spanish employment law and other compliance regulations an asset.
- Applicants must have the right to work in the Spain.
Workplace and Environment
- Fast paced work environment.
- Operations based at the OBS Offices in Madrid, Spain.
- Position commences ASAP and extends until September 2020