C++ Programmer- Fintech
- Job Ref: 6390
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
We have a great opportunity to join a successful fintech company in Dublin. You will work as a C++ developer on the design and development of new features across the entire product range.
The products are used to understand our customers’ market position in capital markets; to understand how the customers’ backbone network is performing; to debug the customers’ application performance; to capture and provide access to historical market data; to provide normalised real-time market data feeds; to monitor voice over IP call quality.
We are looking for someoen with:
- Minimum 2:1 in a 3rd Level Computer Science/Engineering Degree or equivalent
- 4-10 years of development experience
- Expert proficiency in C++ development under Linux is required.
- Experience in using python, shell scripting, makefiles, etc
- Understanding of algorithms and design patterns
- Multi-threaded application development
- Automated testing (unit testing, integration testing)
- Linux-based development environments, including tools such as gdb and valgrind
- IP networking knowledge
You will be joining a market leading copmany and work along side some of the best engineers on cutting edge technology. There is an attractive salary on offer, pension contribution and health insurance.
Click apply below to start the conversation