- Job Ref: 2200
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
Leading Technology Company in international connectivity market is currently seeking a Cost Accountant due to expansion.
- Analysing key cost drives in the business and producing reports for management use;
- Maintain financial controls, including recording cost information for use in planning and budgeting;
- Assist with revenue and investment calculations with future progression to lead this responsibility;
- Provide comprehensive financial reports to support senior management in making decisions;
- Offer initiatives to improve finance functions.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- 5 years’ cost accounting experience with particular experience in structuring costing models to inform product pricing, ideally in a tech orientated setting;
- Accountancy qualification required, preferably CIMA;
- Proficiency in financial modelling;
- Attention to detail, ability to work on own initiative, good relationship management and internal consulting skills.