Corporate Actions Manager
- Job Ref: 5862
- Location: Dublin, United Kingdom
- Type: Permanent
Our client is looking for a Corporate Actions Manager. Role is based in Dublin, Ireland
About the role:
In this role you will be responsible for the daily oversight associated with Corporate Action processing.
About the responsibilities:
• Accountability for the coordination & flow of required information between internal & external groups
• Ensuring quality oversight of daily corporate actions processing to the Accounting system
• Working with Tax & Fund Accounting to determine the tax & accounting treatment of highly complex corporate actions
• Establishing & maintaining service level agreements across internal business partners
About the candidate:
- 6+ years of Financial Services experience (preferably in Mutual Fund Operations)
- Strong experience in a Managerial role
- Excellent knowledge of Corporate Actions concepts & practices
- Experience with complex Corporate Actions events
- Continuous improvement mindset
The successful candidate will coordinate the flow of required information between various stakeholders & represent the business to customers & business partners.
What’s in it for you?
- Join a great team
- Enhance your professional experience
- Competitive salary package, benefits