Contracts Support Manager
- Job Ref: 2943
- Location: Kilkenny City, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
Contracts Support Manager
Our client is a well-known independent contractor which provides managed service solutions to utility and communications companies, always delivering a high quality and cost-efficient solutions.
They specialising in Construction Resource, specialised resourcing, project management, preventative maintenance, facilities management survey, fiber broadband infrastructure and route planning across telecoms, rail, energy, water industries.
They are currently expanding their team and looking for a Contracts Support Manager responsible for the day-to-day management of the clients with a focus on the adherence to:
· Health & Safety standards
· Client Satisfaction
As Contracts Support Manager, you will be responsible for the day to day supervision of outsourced resource across Greater Dublin Area.
It is also under your responsibility to collaborate with line managers over the following situations of staffing personnel from administrators, planners, wayleavers, Civils Inspectors, Cabling Inspectors and Compliance Technicians.
Responsibilities of the Contracts Support Manager include:
· Oversee on-site works ensuring the works are done on time and according to the standards agreed
· Liaise with clients, onsite staff, Local Authorities and stakeholders to plan field works
· Verify that the requirements for quality systems are in line with ISO standards
· Ensure that work is performed safely and accurately audited to manage risks
· Proactive investigation and identification of any issues preventing from timely delivery of the project or not adhering to the quality standards
· Ensure all works are being done according to health and safety standards
We’re looking for an ambitious individual with 5 years’ experience working within the telecommunications, utilities, renewable energy, construction or similar sector.
Someone comfortable working in a dynamic environment in a client facing role with good managerial skills in working to and setting high standards for the team.
A third level qualification in construction, quality assurance, health & safety or related discipline or similar is a plus.
The Salary: Competitive Salary + Bonus.
Other benefits include company car, phone, laptop, Fuel Card, Insurance, Tax, DOE and Toll Tag.
Location: Person can be located in Co Meath, Kildare, Wicklow, etc. Areas to oversee would be in the Greater Dublin area, offices located in Kilkenny.
The Start: You can start immediately once you go through the selection process.
Thank you: Thank you for your time considering this application. Hope you have already assessed your experience and will send through your CV! I am looking forward to speaking with you