Location: Dublin, Ireland
Type of Employment: Full-time
Industry: e-Learning, SaaS
Function: Marketing Content
Mature Irish SaaS start-up looking for Content Marketing Manager!
Some people don't know what SaaS is. Some people have never heard how big EdTech industry in the world is. People often would not expect how powerful LMS might be.
Our client, extremely mature Irish SaaS Start-up Company hit the ground running and in 5 years secured 600 customers. With the 'customer friendly' approach, advanced technology and dedicated employees each day they make a difference in e-Learning Software as a Service worldwide space.
If you believe you can contribute to their marketing and bring a company to another level through building brand awareness, generating engaging content and getting new leads, we want to speak to you already!
As a Content Marketing Manager you will be responsible for the coordination of exceptional marketing content. Range of activities consisting of: development, implementation and execution of brand content strategy, creating and managing the production of digital and print content (including Social Media content, copywriting and creation of media materials), creating standard procedures for planning, execution, optimisation and distribution of content, identifying what works best and finding innovative channels and formats to reach the company’s target audience. You will be monitoring and reporting on content marketing metrics and ensuring improvement based on analytics.
Apart from that, you will be blogging on a weekly basis to attract visitors via social media, e-mail subscription or general search. You will be copywriting on press releases, website messaging and online/offline ads and collaborating with other professionals and industry experts to manage the production of content that meets stakeholders and audience needs.
Finally, your contribution to generate leads into the sales department would be of a key importance to a company and your role.
Qualifications and experience:
We are welcoming your applications for Content Marketing Manager role if you:
- Have a creative set of mind and have skills in content creation, copywriting, image, audio, video
- 5+ years’ experience in similar role in fast-paced environment, preferably in B2B environment (SAAS or Software company would be an advantage)
- Have graduated from Marketing course (or Business)
- Have a proven record of creating, monitoring and optimizing marketing content
- Are passionate Social Media user and content creator
- Have strong SEO abilities
- Are able to multitask, have excellent organizational and communication skills
- Proven track record in leading a team in a project driven environment
- Exceptional English skills (especially writing) for creating unique content
Our client is based in a very handy location - looking into Liffey River from North side of Dublin. You can take a bus, Luas, dart or use the parking slot available.
Great talent is always welcomed! You can start immediately once you went through the application procedure.
Thank you for your time considering this vacancy. Hope you have already assessed your experience and have sent through your CV! I will look forward to speaking with you about this opportunity.