Consumer Conversation Agent (German Speaking)
- Job Ref: 4249
- Location: Belfast, United Kingdom
- Type: Permanent
Our client works with the world’s leading maker of snacks, with leading market shares in every category in which they compete and holds the No. 1 position globally in biscuits, chocolate and candy. You will be the initial contact for consumer feedback. This involves troubleshooting, researching solutions, and providing resolutions to consumer problems.
- Answer and respond to inbound calls, emails, website queries using documented procedures to assess consumers support needs and handle/route accordingly to the satisfaction of the consumer
- Creates cases within supplied Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system
- Provides help and clear direction to consumers on follow-up actions to be taken for resolution
- Escalates to internal and external persons in accordance with process direction i.e. to Escalation owner on team, fulfilment and client when appropriate
- Provides customers with follow-up action to be taken and documents in CRM
- Remains knowledgeable of performance requirements, brands/product and process documentation
- Achieves specified performance goals and knowledge of all tools used in the process
Do you have what we’re looking for?
- Fluency in written and spoken in English & German
- Exceptional customer service skills required, call centre experience preferred
- Intermediate knowledge of PC and software applications including Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Proficient working in a client technology provided environment with multiple applications and navigation between applications to research information
- Excellent oral and written communication skills/professional phone manner
- Aptitude to listen to caller’s description of problem; interpret, summarize and document
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
- Ability to handle stressful situations and bond professionally with frustrated customers
- Bright, modern, exciting place to work with excellent staff facilities.
- City centre location.
- Onsite gym and cafe.
- 28 days annual leave.
- Employee discounts scheme.
- Pension scheme.
- Excellent relocation package.
- Annual Reward & Recognition Ceremony.
- Professional development opportunities.