Consultant Identity Access Engineering
- Job Ref: 3156
- Location: Co Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
We are looking for an Identity Access Engineering Consultant for a permanent role with our client a global technology company in Sandyford-Dublin. We are looking someone with Java and Security background to join the Identity Access Team.
Your daily basis:
- Lead implementation efforts of new products and services with strong communication to impacted business owners
- Design and develop simple, (re-)usable, service enabled, maintainable, and scalable
security solutions that meet business requirements, and comply with information security policies
- Prioritize and identify cross application and system enhancements
- Lead review sessions of technical requirements and manage defect resolution process
- Partner with your peers in Business Operations (BizOps) and other internal identity access management teams to ensure delivery of services aligns with governance controls and support requirements
- Responsible for ensuring operational readiness of platforms through reviews and procedures of planning, testing, and implementation management
- Responsible to lead cross-functional teams and deliver global projects working with regional offices
- Responsible for coordinating with one or more groups to ensure platform goals are met
- Develops plans to improve quality within our Identity Access Management systems and platforms
- Researches new methodologies to improve security and development practices
- Coaches junior level employees on software development and security best practices
- High-energy, detail-oriented and proactive with the ability to function under pressure in an independent environment.
- Successful track record in software development or security engineering
- Intermediate strategic/thoughtful risk-taking experience
- Intermediate Corporate Security skills, specifically to Identity Access Management or Security Engineering is a plus
- Intermediate skills in SAFe (agile) transformation practices
- Strong experience in regulatory compliance (PCI, GLBA, SOX)
- Intermediate technical background (Windows, UNIX, databases, network, web applications)
- Experience in dealing with difficult situations and making decisions with a sense of urgency
- Experience with coaching junior developers
Do you have experience in software development/ security engineering? Do you have experience in Identity Access Management? If you do and want to be part of a big challenging team and project we want to hear from you.
If we caught your interest and would like to hear more about this opportunity give us a shout, drop us a line or hit the apply button below.