Computer System Tester (Contract-Dublin)
- Job Ref: 3928
- Location: Dublin, United Kingdom
- Type: Contract
OverviewOur Client is looking for a Computer System Tester to create and execute test script for software systems. Their location is Dublin City Centre and they offer a 3 months' contract position with a "based on the market reference" daily rate.
In terms of required skills and knowledge:
- Quality Control and Verification & validation (V&V) that a software system meets specifications and that it fulfils its intended purpose.
- Establishing a test policy (describe and set standards on quality )
- Creation of a Test Plan
- Test cycle management
- Test process
- Test Implementation and Execution
- Test Control (monitoring the testing process and reacting to test results, evaluating if testing is complete)
- Creation of test result report.
- Deviation Management and Risk management
- Previous experience of software QC and V&V.
- Previous experience of creating and running test scripts.
- A certification from the ISTQB (International Software Testing Qualifications Board) would be highly desirable, but is not a mandatory requirement.
- Knowledge of IEEE 829 – Standard for Test Documentation is a plus.
If you see yourself reflection on this job description, don't hesitate to press APPLY below. We will contact you ASAP.